Ten Things I am enjoying in Michigan this week.....
10. Staying with my aunt and uncle....so hospitable!
9. My children sleeping in til after 8, oh my!
8. Taking in a Lansing Lugnuts game last night, they won!
7. Taking a FIVE generation picture with my children, my father, my grandfather and great-grandmother!
6. Checking out the cemetary where my uncle is buried and #2's namesake!
5. Driving by the house I came home to when I was born!
4. Rain WITHOUT humidity!
3. Playing in basements!
2. Looking thru old pictures with my grandmother!
1. Visitng with my extended family!
We are having a wonderful trip. The children are behaving, the weather is cooperating and everyone is in good health and spirits. We have spent a lot of time in my grandparents' basement which #2 thinks is an attic! The baseball game was fun last night and then we did a nighttime tour of Michigan State University........Mr. Brick is looking forward to a trip to Ann Arbor today to see the Big House!