Friday, August 03, 2007

Leavin' On a Jet Plane


don't know when I'll be back again.


Just kidding. I do know. Would it worry you if I didn't? We are traveling by plane to visit family in Michigan. We leave tomorrow and will return at the end of the week. I have never packed for 4 people for this length of time before. #1 and #2 are all packed. #3 has all clean clothes. I need to bag my clothes and #3 and Mr. Brick is on his own!


I am really looking forward to seeing all of my family. I have 2 sets of aunts and uncles, 3 cousins, a set of grandparents and a GREAT grandmother to see. We haven't been since #1 was the age #3 is now. #2 and #3 will make their grand appearance!


We will stay with the parents of my lovely cousins who visited a few weeks ago. We have already procured a minivan rental. This is so grown up. It's wierd.


And when we return I have 3 days til Art Camp!! I have a helper now and I am super excited. We went to the biblioteca~ today and I borrowed a ton of books. I began cleaning up my playroom where this camp is to take place. I need a bigger broom! And some more fans!


Hope you guys have a great week and weekend. I will let you know when I return, as you wait with bated breath!


Happy Friday~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl - at least you are FLYING. We're headed probably as far, in the car. 22 hours to be exact. we have about 13 of those behind us. So far, not too bad. But plane tickets would have been nice...

Sarah Knapp said...

I am excited for you, I know it will be a blessed trip. Wish I could be there with you. Love you, S.