Saturday, March 24, 2007

Spring has sprung!


These are on my back fence! Aren't they gorgeous? We spent last night pulling weeds, mowing the grass and trimming vines. I get so motivated when I see the direct results of my work!

This morning Mr. Brick set up a tent in the back yard and #1 and #2 along with the 2 neighbor kids have had lots of fun running in and out of it.

I spent the morning cleaning out #2's closet.......bagging lots of 18mo thru 2T clothes. Soon we will get to donate a bunch of girl clothes or a bunch of boy clothes........3 baby bricks will make our house well built!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Jamee those are beautiful! I can't wait to see if it will be another boy or girl...only 1 more month!

Anonymous said...

I want those!!!!!!! They smell so good too! They are all over our neighborhood, but I have none :-(
Nicole

The Saenz Family Rawks said...

If you happen to a boy, we'll be happy to take those girl clothes!!! I am up and blogging again. I wrote one and will finish a second most likely tonight. I am so excited about Baby Brick #3 coming soon!!!!