A Holiday Quiz
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? hot chocolate with mini marshmallows.....just a nip of egg nog on Christmas Eve
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps them in his own special paper!
3. White or Colored lights on tree/house? Colored reminds me of my childhood, but I think I like white better.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? ooooh....I should!
5. When do you put your decorations up? over several days just after Thanksgiving....
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? my Granny's pineapple dressing
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: watching for Santa in the sky as we picked my mom up from work on Christmas Eve after her 3-11 shift....we saw him, too!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? it was 4th grade, I wrote a note and left it on my mom's pillow and thought I would get in trouble
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? yes, just one.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? we are working on that, this is our first year in our own home. So far we have lights up!
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? love it because we never have it. It was fun at my parents' 2 years ago!
12. Can you ice skate? negative
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? one year my sister and I got tons of stationary supplies, enevelopes, paper, stickers, etc....it rocked!
14.What is your favorite holiday dessert? hmmm, fudge~
15. What is your favorite holiday tradition? singing Silent Night by candlelight in church on Christmas Eve
16. What's your least favorite holiday tradition? don't think I have one, maybe repacking all the decorations?
17. What tops your tree? I'll have to let you know.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? giving, definitely giving.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Night, Jingle Bell Rock, Go Tell It On the Mountain
20. Do you like Candy Canes? In moderation.
Now you answer the questions....in your blog or in a comment to mine......Merry Christmas!