Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday Thirteen

13 things I loved about yesterday-

1. Coffee and talking with Betty first thing.
2. The hug KSB gave me when I met her in her driveway to walk.
3. The easy, fun, real conversation we had as we jogged our own pace.
4. Green pancakes.
5. Green scrambles.
6. Browsing the monogram store, kidfree.
7. The trio of dips at On the Border for lunch.
8. Watching my babes roll down the hill at the Bonfire Memorial.
9. Reading some of the quotes on the memorial plaques and thanking God for each of my children.
10. Crawling under a bridge on campus and listening to the squeals of my kids as they touches algae.
11. A phone call from a dear friend who needed encouragement.
12. Pulling weeds in the front yard.
13. Falling asleep on the couch with the mister, knowing there was no work today!

What did you love about yesterday?
Happy Thursday~

No comments: