Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday

There are so many reasons I am thankful for my church family:

-6 weeks worth of meals after #3 was born
-running partners and confidants
-a job, or two, or three
-8 months worth of diapers when #3 was born!
-community of women to mentor me
-college girls for me to mentor
-knowing my doctor in a nonmedical setting and trusting him so
-an accountability partner
-more and more Bible based knowledge


and today I am thankful for my friend Erin who I met at church who designed this kickin' blog header for me..........YEA!!

1 comment:

MiChal said...

I could have a similar list for the church we left back in Tennessee. I miss it SO much. The church we go to here feels like youth group, which isn't bad but I so long for depth of worship in music and teaching. Ain't happening for me (yet) here.