Sunday, March 08, 2009

An interview with my #1, age 5.11

1. What is something I always say to you? “that you love me”
2. What makes me happy? " cleaning my room”
3. What makes me sad? “When I disobey”
4. How do I make you laugh? "By telling me jokes”
5. What was I like as a child? “You didn’t get to buy grated cheese. You just had to grate it.”
6. How old am I? “31”
7. How tall am I? “You’re about 10 feet”
8. What is my favorite thing to do? “Cook”
9. What do I do when you're not around? “Clean”
10. If I become famous, what will it be for? “Cooking”
11. What am I not very good at? “Taking pictures cause they always move”
12. What am I really good at? “Cooking”
13. What do I do for my job? “You teach”
14. What is my favorite food? “Brussell sprouts”
15. What makes me proud of you? “When I clean my room”
16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be? “SpongeBob SquarePants"
17. What do we do together? “Swim”
18. How are we the same? “We both have brown eyes”
19. How are we different? “We don’t both have brown hair”
20. How do you know I love you? “Cause whenever I get back from long trips and you don’t go you always hug me.”
21. Where is my favorite place to go? "Starbucks”

4 comments:

Shannon said...

i'm so doing this with my kids...

Kalley said...

precious!

MiChal said...

So very sweet. I know I told you a bunch last night but you really do look MARVELOUS!!! I wish running did for me what it does for you. Maybe then I'd pick it back up again.

Unknown said...

How fun!!

I totally want to do this.

Hmmm...I never realized you were so tall. :-)