1. To keep record of daily happenings at the Brickhaus
2. An online journal of sorts, with free therapy in the version of comments
3. As a storytelling practice
4. To keep up with far away family
5. I love to read other people's news and assume they want to read mine ;)
6. Everybody else is doing it, it must be fun!
7. It isn't hard and lots of my life is
8. Because Sarah did first
9. It is addicting
10. I enjoy it
I had a mini conversation with a friend over the last few days about why we blog. As I just read over my entries from when #3 was born I was filled with the same emotions of those days. It was neat to be able to see what I was thinking during the middle of the night when I was trying to nurse. It made me smile to see the comments others made for my big kids on their birthdays.
Someday I hope to print these out and save them. Or maybe put them on a disc?
Why do you blog?
And what do you do with it?