My cousin Justin is a sophomore at A&M and he usually spends one evening a week with us, eating dinner and hanging out. This week I canceled Supper Club because I am tired and I feel like our house is a mess. We went shopping for some church shoes and out to eat fast food Italian with Nonnie instead. When we got home it was apparent we had had a visitor. We had some yummy homemade cowboy cookies and a brand new version of Jungle Book! All from Justin. This is why we love him:
1.He is a great house cleaner.......he totally tackled our kitchen last year before Thanksgiving
2. He lets us kid him about not eating vegetables
3. He knows way more than me about politics, yet never makes me feel stupid
4. He makes great mix cds
5. He watched youtube to figure out how to make guacamole for our supper club
6. He buys the kids awesome presents that we get to enjoy
7. He is a great TV buddy........Lost, Heroes, American Idol
8. He is genuinely a good guy........any single ladies out there need a set up?
9. He plays constantly with my kiddos and babysits for me without pay
10. He is exactly 10 years younger than me yet still thinks I am cool!
We love you, Justin!