Friday, May 25, 2007

one month ago.....


sweet #3 was born. I cannot believe it has already been a month. I wish I had some stats to tell you, but we will go to the dr at 2 months. #3 eats 7 times a day, about 3.5 ozs per feeding. She has gotten a little fussier lately, just wanting to be held more. She still fits in newborn diapers and all of her clothes are too big. I put a justborn onesie under everything except her sweet pea gowns.....which are my favorite, by the way!

#1 and #2 are still totally in love with her and help out ALL the time. There has been very little backsliding concerning behavior and #2 is even doing better at potty training. In fact, we are planning a celebratory dinner tonight in honor of 2 dry days in a row!

I hope you have fun plans for this holiday weekend. We will be heading to the river in the morning to hang with the other set of g-parents.......we haven't been since Christmas, so we're due.

Safe travels and happy Friday~

6 comments:

Sarah Knapp said...

Have a good weekend!!!! Love, S.

Anonymous said...

It is hard to believe it's been a month already!!!

Travel safely! I'll be praying for ya'll! :-)

Love,
Quiltermama

Justin said...

2 days in a row! (I can't even stay dry that long) ;)

Anonymous said...

Sweet picture!!! What a cutie!!!

:-)

Quiltermama

Anonymous said...

What a precious picture!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She's so precious...isn't it wonderful and fun how she's filling out? What a cutie.