Thursday, April 12, 2007

Today it's simple.......I am thankful for my washing machine. My son must drink a lot in the evening...he has wet thru his nighttime diaper two nights in a row. Meaning I am washing sheets two mornings in a row. I am also thankful this didn't wake him in the middle of the night, because wet sheets in the middle of the night are one of my least favorite things. I think I need to invest in another waterproof mattress pad, but then I would just put off washing the sheets, I guess.

I am also thankful for this beautiful sunshine and that I slept til 7:45!

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd have to agree with you. As much wash as I do, I don't think I'd ever leave the Washateria if I didn't have one.

I was around 10 years old before my mom could afford to buy a washer and dryer for us. We got to know the Washateria Manager lady, Ella, really well. Like family. :-)

There's still something so familiarly comforting about watching the clothes go around and around in the front loading dryer. We just got our "see inside" dryer with the round front door a few years ago. I still have a special fondness for that thing. Beyond its obvious capabilities, it sends me back to my childhood in a way. :-)

Thanks for the Memories!

Quiltermama

Sarah Knapp said...

I am thankful for no pudge brownies and nonfat frozen yogurt!