Sunday, April 29, 2007

Brickhaus of 5!!!!!!

We are at the Brickhaus and doing well. I have a mild spinal headache as a result of the anesthesia and wouldn't wish a stronger version on anyone. While lots of fluids and rest are supposed to be helping the other option is a blood patch in my spine.......let's hope water works!

Last night was our first night and we did pretty well. #3 likes to be near her Momma and that is ok with me. We are nursing and it is going good......tho this morning she thought she was at the all day buffet! As of this moment she is resting all alone in the bassinet and I don't hear any complaints.

Mr. Brick took #1 and #2 to Sunday School, church and lunch, so #3 and I have just been hanging out in our jammies. I think this is how we will spend much of the next few days. My mom will come back to town this evening and help out with the big kids and that will be swell.

Thank you to all of you who came to the hospital to visit us. I know if at least one time that I slept thru an entire visit, so if I did that, I am sorry! We are so happy to have a healthy, gorgeous little brick around here and I am so thankful for your prayers last week!

I will get a photo up here soon........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry I could not get to the hospital. My #4 was sick and pretty contagious....I didn't want to spread the love:) Hannah was very excited about her rose bush. I told her I was going to get one and she said red was the color the baby loved. So red it is!! It is a climber so stick it in full sun and let it climb something:) Actually let the man stick it in the ground....not you sista! You rest up!! I will be by next week when things settle down a little.

Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way, that former comment was from me:)

Tootles,

CECE

Sarah Knapp said...

I am glad you are all home and happy:-) Though prayers for the headache! No good! We're still battling the plague here and dealing with my online class that is a tremendous amount of work and energy. I wish I could see you - but soon. I'll call later in the week when you get more rested.
I love you and miss you.
~ Sarah

Anonymous said...

You're a REAL woman, blogging with a spinal headache after just getting out of the hospital!!! I'm impressed!!!

I am glad to hear that everything is going well!!! I've missed seeing you at the little table in the a.m.!

Oh, and that baby is BEAUTIFUL!!!

I'm still praying for a speedy recovery! Rest well!!!

Love,
Quiltermama

Anonymous said...

Hey J! Hope your hospital visit is super short. I know it is hard recovering and then going back to the hospital:) We love you and baby #3!

CeCe