10 things my new minivan has-
1. Only 21,000 miles!
2. Wireless headphones, meaning my kids can watch Cars for the 100th time and I can listen to Anne Murray, ha! Of course, only on road trips, NOT around town!
3. Crack-less windshield
4. Automatic sliding doors.
5. Space for friends to ride with us.
6. 11+ drink holders........who drinks this much?
7. Shiny tires -at the moment
8. A tape player, groovy man~
9. Rear control A/C
10. Few, very few scratches!
With some of our IRS refund we purchased a 2004 Honda Odyssey. Gotta say, it is my dream car. Now back when I was 21 with no real picture of how my grown up life was going to turn out a Mercedes coupe was my dream car. But honestly, as the momma I am of today this Honda van is just what I have wanted. I am so thankful the deal could be worked out and that we now have space for #3 plus friends to ride with us.......want to come over for a play date?