Wednesday, July 12, 2006

welcome!

Here is the story of the brickhaus. It is a a modest haus, but it is ours! There are 2 big bricks and 2 small bricks in this haus, with other bricks in the city. mommabrick has so enjoyed the blogs of her friends that she decided others may want to read the story of her haus. So........the Bricks went to the circus last night! 6 bricks and a Bird. It was such a blast......from the married couple shooting from the cannon to the brahma bull running through Ring 1. It was sensory overload, cotton candy, fresh lemonade(so they say) and elephant odors! We saw a woman who was quite talented with the hula hoops and a troup of gymnast boys from the windy city that were incredible! The small bricks enjoyed every minute, even though it wasn't over til 10 pm. The big bricks got their money's worth as well! All in all it was The Greatest Show on Earth! Check back in to catch up with the latest brickhaus happenings!

6 comments:

Sarah Knapp said...

I am glad you all had fun! Sounds like a great evening:-) I'll add you to my links page soon if you want!
Love - S.

Anonymous said...

I'm very happy to hear that you're blogging. My daughter will tell you that I'm a blog stalker so I guarantee I will be checking in on you.

Anonymous said...

I want pictures in my blog!!!

Christine Hoover said...

Yeah for the bricks blogging! I will add you to ours and keep up with your goings on.

Anonymous said...

This is great....and I (Bird) was fortunate to make the initial blog. I feel so special. Now I have something new to occupy my down time at work!

Anonymous said...

I heart the Bricks!