Tuesday, September 25, 2007
10 on Tuesday
O is 5 months old today! I cannot believe that 5 months and 2 hours ago this sweet thing came into my arms. What a joy!
Ten things I love about #3:
1. She sleeps through the night.
2. Her smile is so giant I want to jump in her mouth!
3. She recognizes the little ditty I sing her daily.
4. She lights up when #1 and #2 give her attention.
5. She has a pleasant temperament.
6. She transitioned easy as pie to the big girl crib.
7. When she is super fussy she calms down outside.
8. I just love her full name.
9. She giggles so sweetly.
10. Can I say the sleep part again???
We knew mid way through the pregnancy that #3 would also be #last of our babies. I am trying to savor each moment and it is different this time. I know more of what is coming . With #1 and #2 so close behind I wasn't aware of the stages to come. Now I do and I am looking forward to her little personality. Though I hope we have room in this house for it!
She is such an easy baby. Sometimes we forget we have 3 kiddos. Not that we forget her, but she is a good sleeper and not much of a crier........and for that I am thankful!