My first ever ArtCamp is over and boy did we have fun! Here are 15 things I learned this week:
1. You can never have too much newspaper.
2. Jackson Pollock MUST have painted outside.
3. I way over estimated supply usage.
4. The cast of Sesame Street hasn't changed since 1982.
5. Paint = more energetic children
6. Mr. Kyle can draw a mean hopscotch trail.
7. Silly Sally is the best book ever.
8. Miss Miranda is a natural with children.
9. My playroom is a perfect art camp locale.
10. Michelangelo did a lot of nudes.
11. I love watching children interact with each other.
12. Matisse was a pretty cool guy.
13. 13 children make for a messy lunch time.
14. Children like to title their art work.
15. I am totally doing ArtCamp 2008!