Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thankful Thursday

Today was spent moseying(is that how you spell it?) around the MSC with my 3 kiddos and 2 cousins. Needless to say #1 and #2 were not near so impressed with the stamp exhibit as we adults were. After peeling the bigs kids off the couches in the flag room we headed to the mall where Chik-fil-a was bound to bring back their energy.

Cousin Angela(not Angie) was gracious enough to watch ALL 3 while Sarah and I window shopped some. We tried on cute shoes at Payless, smelled yummy lotion at Bath and Body Works and checked out Sarah Jessica Parker's new line of clothes at Steve and Barry's. I was impressed.

We came home, all 5 of us exhausted. The kiddos are in bed and the grownup cousins are reading and perhaps resting our eyes.

Today I am thankful for my cousins and for their patience with my children~

1 comment:

Sarah Knapp said...

I am learning a lot and loving every minute of it:-) If you're not careful, we might move in, hehe!