Top 13 reasons I know I am a mom:
13. I drive a mini van
12. I know where kids eat free most nights of the week
11. At any moment there are tiny socks strewn through my house
10. My dishwasher runs daily
9. I don't sleep in
8. I no longer wear earrings or necklaces regularly, if I remember my wedding band it's a good day
7. There is an endless supply of square cheese in my refrigerator
6. I now call my mother in law 'Nonnie'
5. There are 2 bikes, 2 scooters, 1 tricycle, 3 strollers and a wagon in my garage.....hence no room for above mentioned mini van
4. I can squish roaches with confidence
3. I have caught vomit in my hands
2. I regale others with stories of my children without prompting
1. 3 baby Bricks are my awesome blessing from above!