Monday, April 23, 2007

Manic Monday~

My day started early, I was up at 2 am. My brain was running thru all that needed to be done before Weds at 10 am.... I went back to sleep around 330 and when I woke up at 7 my swollen ankles had turned to swollen ankles and legs. I called my dr and spent part of my day off getting checked out. No worries.......all is fine. She said to just rest and get ready for Weds.......maybe she hasn't seen my list ;)

I made my way to Target, the bank and Hobby Lobby: strike 3 more things off my list. I came home to a freshly cleaned house........strike yet another thing off.......my floors were mopped! I feel so indulgent, I am so thankful for my energizer bunny of a neighbor!

I am off to pick up #1 and #2 from school so we can all come home for a good nap.....dr's orders!

Happy Monday~

3 comments:

Justin said...

You're almost there!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are going so well! :-)

Get some well-deserved rest, Brickmomma!

Love,
Quiltermama

Sarah Knapp said...

It's okay with me if you take a deep breath and finish off your list (I know you will), hehe!
I am taking a personal day tomorrow so maybe we can connect on the phone. I love you! S.