Monday, February 05, 2007

So, we are home sick today. As is most of the staff at the school where I teach.....it is a small school and from the sounds of things almost 1/2 is out today with sick kiddos.....mine had fevers off and on all weekend, including bedtime last night. They woke up fever free but #1 has a cough and #2 has a runny nose......hopefully nothing worse will come today!

Did you watch the Superbowl? I watched some of it and then I watched the interviews afterwards. Tony Dungy is my hero. When asked about the significance of him being the first AfricanAmerican head football coach to win the Superbowl, he said even more than that he and Lovie Smith showed that 2 Christian coaches showed it could be done the Lord's way.

How amazing is that?

I was rooting for the Colts at the beginning of the game because I thought Dungy was a good guy and Manning deserved to win. I was so thankful that they won so that Dungy could announce to the world Who he served and Whose he was.

Amen and Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed the game, but I'm SO glad there are still public figures out there that aren't afraid to give the credit where it belongs!!!

Love,
Quiltermama